- Orion LRGB filters provide the means to create dazzling LRGB astrophotos with monochrome imaging cameras - just like the pros
- 2" astrophotography filter size allows use with larger format monochrome CCDs
- Combining separate images taken through these filters produces finer resolution and amazing color
- Red, blue, and green astrophotography filters plus the haze-eliminating Luminance filter yield stunning results
- All filters in the set block ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) wavelenghts for higher contrast CCD images. Metal filter cell construction.
Take your astrophotography to the next level with Orion’s 2" set of LRGB (Luminance / IR cutoff, Red, Green, and Blue) filters. Our 2" LRGB filters are useful for a variety of imaging systems including larger format CCDs. These specialized filters are designed for creating high-quality composite color astrophotos of deep sky objects with Orion monochrome imaging cameras or similar monochrome cameras. Combining separate images taken through these four filters with a monochrome CCD provides a higher resolution final image with better color rendition than an image from a comparably sized color CCD. Orion’s 2" LRGB filter set features robust dichroic glass filters designed for maximum light transmission. The color filters have an IR (infrared) and UV (ultraviolet) blocking coating, and all filters are parfocal to eliminate the tedious task of refocusing between exposure sets. Foam-lined filter case included.
2" Multiple Filter Wheel also available.
Shipping charges apply to used & consigned products